Dear Friends of Mason District Little League:
The Mason District Little League (MDLL) would like to invite you to sponsor one of our teams in 2021 MDLL has provided the opportunity to play youth baseball for boys and girls for over 60 years.
In the spring and fall of 2021, it is anticipated that over 300 youth players (and their families) will actively participate in the MDLL. MDLL is proud to offer scholarships to any child regardless of their family’s ability to pay the registration fee – equaling more than 10 percent of the participants. We proudly partner with the Greater Washington Boys & Girls Club (Culmore Branch), where children may learn the game and participate in the Little League experience at no cost to them.
MDLL is a nonprofit organization that serves the diverse Northern Virginia communities of Annandale, Bailey’s Crossroads, and the Falls Church area.
MDLL’s sponsorship program is imperative to its success. While the MDLL league, has been fortunate to have recently been sponsored by national and regional companies, such as Dick’s Sporting Goods and Harris Teeter, MDLL values the participation of local businesses as a key component of our program. MDLL relies on our sponsors to afford the league the ability to:
- Allow any child a chance to play- regardless of their ability to pay the registration fee
- Provide equipment for every child to be a part of the Little League
- Field maintenance materials not covered by Fairfax County
In addition, sponsors will receive a plaque with the sponsored team’s photo thanking them for their support. We also recognize sponsors on team banners that are displayed during game time and on our website (www.mdll.org). MDLL loves to have sponsors attend Opening Day ceremonies and, of course, come to any of our games at Mason District Park or Parklawn Park.
Please consider supporting the kids with a team sponsorship. MDLL offers a wide range of sponsorship programs, including:
Home Run Package ($1500 investment):
- Outfield Banner Ad placement on MDLL website
- Activation opportunity at all MDLL special events
- (Opening Day/Hit-a-thon/Fri. Night lights/Maj Championship/All-Stars)
- Three (3) Exclusive Social Media Post (monthly April-Jun)
- Three (3) Exclusive Email Blasts promoting your business/organization (monthly Apr-Jun)
RBI Package ($500 investment):
- Outfield banner (sponsor must provide) Ad placement on MDLL website
- Choice of two (2) activation opportunities at MDLL special events One (1) Exclusive Social Media Post during the season
Single Package ($150 investment):
- Ad placement on MDLL website
- Choice of one activation opportunity at an MDLL special event
From those not in a position to sponsor at any of these levels, we gratefully accept any contribution – in kind or monetary – to assist in field maintenance and improvement projects.
For further information, please contact me or the name listed at the top of the attached sponsorship form, and feel free to share this with anyone you think would be interested in our sponsorship program. On behalf of the MDLL Board of Directors, let me thank you in advance for any support you can provide for Mason District Little League.
President Mason District Little League
-->Click Proceed to online Sponsorship Form
-->Click to Download Manual Mail-in Form